The Department of Gynecology at Interfaith Medical Center provides a comprehensive array of services from adolescence through, and beyond menopause.
Surgical procedures for emergency and other gynecological conditions are being provided by experienced highly trained physicians committed to the welfare of the female population. They provide the best care for patients pre-operatively, intra-operatively and post-operatively.
Outpatient care is provided at our modern facility, Bishop Orris J. Walker Health Center located at 528 Prospect Place in Central Brooklyn.
Gynecology services provided:
- Major and minor gynecological surgical procedures
- Management of abnormal uterine bleeding
- Management of fibroid uterus
- Advanced laparoscopy
- Colposcopy services
- Adolescent gynecology
- Birth control options
- Health maintenance and preventive services
- Screening and counseling of sexually transmitted diseases
- HIV counseling and testing
- Urogynecological services
- Management of pelvic relaxation
- Management of urinary incontinence
Bishop Orris J. Walker Health Center
528 Prospect Place
Brooklyn, NY 11238
For Appointment Call: 718-613-6800