How to Apply
- Complete ERAS application
- Curriculum Vitae
- MSPE(preferred) or Dean’s Letter
- Official Medical School Transcripts
- Personal Statement
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- USMLE passed step I, II, II-clinical skills, and strongly prefer candidates with step III.
- Valid ECFMG certificate
Detailed Application Criteria
- All applicants must be registered with NRMP (http://www.nrmp.org/residency/) and all applications must be filled through ERAS according to the deadlines and requirements set by ERAS (positions are not offered outside the NRMP Match).
- Applicants must have graduated from Medical School within the last 10 years.
- Applicant must provide three (3)letters of recommendation with application (one of which must be from an ABPN Board Certified Psychiatrist) written or updated (by original author) within the last calendar year.
- Applicant must receive a passing score on USMLE Level 1 and 2 exams with no more than two attempts on each examination.
- It is the applicant’s sole and full responsibility to independently meet all application and licensing requirements and deadlines.
International Medical Graduates
- Must prove ECFMG certified (valid indefinitely) by time of the interview.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (green card holder) by time of the interview. We do not sponsor any types of visas.
- Proof of any experience in the U.S. Medical System.
Many factors are considered in screening for an interview. Below is a list of the factors of significance that should be noted in your Personal Statement and may increase your chance of an interview:
- Letters of Reference from ABPN Board Certified Psychiatrist
- Scholarly presentation or publication of an article, poster or abstract
- Fluency in spoken English is required.
- Once your application is received via ERAS, it will go through a screening process. If you are chosen for an interview, you will be contacted via email.
- Interviews are by invitation-only
- Do not make phone calls to the program inquiring about the status of your application.